Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bro. Harold

(i'll go ahead and apologize to mom for this picture! Its the only good one i had on my computer)Two year is along time in many ways but oh so short in many others. In many ways Nov 20, 2006 is a day like the day kennedy got shot or 9-11. I remember the phone call oh so well.... with those words time stood still and a man like no other was gone. He was many things to many people but he was a man that i truly respected and loved. I have many memories and stories that i think about often and will never forget. There are so many things i wish we could have shared together... another christmas eve, my wedding, our first house, our future kids... so many things that will never happen in reality but will always happen in spirit. Every where I go "papa" is always with me because of how he shaped my life in so many little and big ways. I guess this blog today is more therapeutic for me than anything. It doesn't seem like two years should have passed by me this quick however the quicker time goes here on this Earth the sooner we will all be together again. I love you Brother Harold! I gotta believe they will have dark rimmed glasses in Heaven.

No comments: